Quality time with Grandpa

 




My family surprised me with a trip to Nobu Resort for my birthday! My wife caught me slipping while babysitting our grandson 👀

My Outfit

Hair:  DOUX - Mineko 
Bikini: AsteroidBox - Layla Bikini - Brown
Snorkel: S&P Oceanic mask black
Sunscreen: Mad' - Zinc Oxide Face
Piercings: LeLUTKA - Skyler 2.5 Piercing Set
Belly Ring: Cynful - Mina Piercings
Nosering: Spookshow - Large Gauge Septum 
Nails: Rosary - Dinero Coffin Long 

My Wife's Outfit

Hair: F.Q// - Kinky Ponytail
Dress: BOOSH - Ember Ribbed Dress - Cream
Bindi: RAWR! - Lucie Bindi
Rings: RAWR! - Fatal Rings
Nails: Rosary - Stiletto Long
Bracelet: Zaara - Raksha Arm-Chain - Gold

Props

Ice Cream: Junk Food - Ice Cream Bars - Blue Raspberry
Koala: Rezz Room - Koala Adult Animesh

Scene

Beach Chair: SOURCES - Rable Sands
Grandson: Dropped off by my daughter


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crush On You

Dad, I need 30,000L$